Pink lanterns

Wow!  So sorry.  so late.

So much going on.  So busy. No different from all the rest of you.
I am determined to keep this up, but so hard. 
Today was full.  Family, friends, canvassing, eating, community, breaking bread with those I love.

Love the pink lanterns and jowls.  We are old and hold each other's jowls up:)
And how beautiful they are.
Love my sister.  Soul sister.
So fun, to spend time and know only the things she knows.

she made me coffee, I made her a cup.

Purdue may beat VA - Wow!


OMG  OT! 

All even

Hello sis







Comments

  1. So busy, so late! I'm with you, but only one more day to go. What a great picture of you and your sister. The pink lanterns are magic--a perfect match to this springly Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "she made me coffee, I made her a cup"

    This line got me thinking about the give & take in the sister relationship - how each one balances out the other..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. That's why I put in the basketball - always the back and forth and the competition, but so much fun.

      Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments, feedback and attention. You always know what to say, and I consider myself lucky to have had you as my caretaker. All the best to you as you finish out your year, and again - thank you!!

      Delete
  3. You picked the perfect photo. It says SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture, the pink lanterns, the back and forth. This post makes me smile because amid this busy life, you still found time to write!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To dye or not to dye

Only the beginning

Strong Head Winds